Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My First Day of Blogging

I was really surprised at how easy it is to create a blog. Frankly, I am not an IT-savvy person; so, blogging is the last thing that I will explore.

At last, I have a place where I can express my ideas, giving honest opinion, commenting on various issues, and most importantly, the opportunity to receive feedback from all of you.

I will try to ensure that "Facets of Thoughts & Rationale" to be an avenue where positive exchanges (of ideas) to be taken place. So, please help me on that, and please correct and guide me if I am overboard.

By the way, for the start, I may not be able to update this blog on a regular basis, and may not be able to offer prompt reply on any comments made. As I am new in this medium, I need time to adjust to this and to be consistent in my post or reply.

However, I hope that I will be welcomed in this field (as a blogger) and I will try make it as a useful avenue for you.

Thank you.

No comments: